Derma Pure Toner
Derma Pure Toner
Clarifying Toner is a clarifying, astringent toner that combats the accumulation of keratinized cells that clog pores causing breakouts. Mildly exfoliating Grapefruit Extract targets congestion often found in oily, combination skin. Water soluble botanicals help to modulate hyperactivity of the sebaceous glands with an array of skin conditioning benefits.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE.
- Wet hands.
- face and décolleté
- gently massage foaming cleanser onto skin in gentle sweeping motion.
- Rinse with warm water to remove.
- Aqua (Purified Water), Niacinamide, Polysorbate-20, 1,2-Hexanediol (and) Caprylyl Glycol and Tropolone.
- Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Panthenol, Glycerin and Aqua.
- Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract .
- Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract.
- Chondrus Crispus Extract and Palmaria Palmata Extract.
- Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Epilobium Fleischeri Extract and Glycerin .
- Aqua and Citric Acid and Potassium Sorbate.
- Aqua and Taraktogenos Kurzii Seed Oil.
- Nigella Sativa Seed Oil .
- Leptospermum Scoparium Branch/Leaf Oil.
- Potassium Lauroyl Wheat Amino Acids.
- Palm Glycerides.
- Capryloyl Glycine.
- Magnolia Grandiflora Bark Extract, Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil.
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Fragrance.
- Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Oil.
- Mannitol and Acetyl Tetrapeptide-11.
Note: This is an active product which will become more yellow over time.
This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Daily use of sunscreen recommended with any glycolic product. Use caution when combining with other exfoliating products as this may increase sensitivity. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Slight stinging may occur upon application. If irritation develops, discontinue use and consult your skincare specialist.